Terms and Conditions
Important! Please Read This Entire Section Carefully.
“You/Your” means you, the user of this web site or customer of REAL Internet and Mobile Marketing, LLC (RIMM, LLC).
“We/Us/Our” means RIMM, LLC or RIMM (www.rimmllc.com) who provides this site and SEO/SEM services.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Terms
In order to achieve the best possible results from search engine optimization, we require that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The client has not created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
- The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques that may harm the web site’s ranking with Search Engines.
- If the client makes any changes to the optimized pages created by RIMM, or does not implement the changes advised by us, any kind of guarantee placed will become void immediately.
- RIMM follows a strictly ethical SEO policy and may make void any guarantee should it be discovered that the Customer has participated in actions considered undesirable (spamming) by the search engines, such as
- makes use of hidden links
- links to link-farms, FFA link pages, etc.
- uses page redirect or cloaking techniques
- submits the web pages of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of RIMM
- uses automated web site submission software or websites
- uses automated reciprocal link programs
RIMM must have the ability to optimize the structure and content of your web pages. Such changes generally have a minimal visual impact. We will work directly with you in order to maintain the original look and feel of your website.
You must provide RIMM with log-in information (username and password) to allow us to gain FTP or other log-in access to your website. We will maintain confidentiality of log-in information. You must inform your webmaster or anyone else who has access to the Web site that we are performing SEO services on the site.
The client or his webmaster must allow implementation of all optimization strategies on their website.
You must inform us of any changes made to your site website while RIMM is optimizing it. RIMM is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that may adversely affect the search engine rankings of your website.
The Customer agrees that their website is not hosted on free web space using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise).
In cases where there is either concern that the current hosting IP address or Domain name may be part of a ‘bad neighborhood’ or for reasons for optimization, RIMM may request the client to change hosting provider or domain name.
Customer understand that the blog and created profiles or accounts in the RIMM Matrix by RIMM for the customer are not customers property unless specifically stated and agreed upon otherwise.
You understand that our search engine optimization service does not include paid search engine and directory submission fees or any pay per click or other paid search engine program or any cost incurred by any other 3rd parties. Fees must be paid directly to these services, search engines or directories.
RIMM’s Matrix will be used to get your website the best possible rankings and placement in the major search engines. No good search engine optimization company or plan can offer 100% guarantee of a top ranking or top placement on the major search engines. RIMM has developed proven strategies that help with getting websites first page placement, however it is not possible to give a 100% guarantee for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we guarantee or quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the SEO campaign. We will make every effort to optimize your website for targeted keywords. One-word search terms are discouraged as they yield traffic that is not interested in your website. We recommend going after specific phrases that are geared towards your websites content on that page.
Search Engines change their criteria almost everyday, your competition will be updating their website constantly to keep up. With this in mind, search engine optimization takes time and ongoing effort, it’s important to remember there are no quick fixes and RIMM does not use tricks, spamming or illegal techniques. RIMM uses no short cuts or submission and quick link schemes. RIMMs strategies are designed using proper search engine criteria and regulations.
RIMM manually submits your website to all search engines and directories. We do not use submission software or submission websites. After submission to each search engine, it may take a few weeks before the search engine visits and indexes your website. No ethical SEO firm can speed up this process.
Suspension or Cancellation of Services
RIMM may cancel or suspend any services offered without notice, at any point, to any Customer, if any of the following, but not limited to these, events occur, have been found to occur previously, or in the opinion of a reasonable person will in all likelihood occur:
- The Customer breaks the terms of these Terms and Conditions
- The Customer acts in such a way that a reasonable person would consider would damage the reputation or commercial prospects of RIMM.
- RIMM has received to a request to do so by law enforcement agencies
- The Customer acts in such a way that can be demonstrated to be outside of normal usage patterns, which may in turn:
- Increase RIMM’s cost of operations
- Limit RIMM’s ability to deliver services
- Otherwise affect the normal running of the business of RIMM, or the business of its clients, suppliers or partners.
- Customers website goes offline for more then 7 continuous days.
- RIMMs optimization changes are removed, overwritten, or deleted.
- Website is redesigned or changed significantly without consulting RIMM in advance.
- Customers website changes its original purpose or violates the law.
- Customers attempt tricks or techniques not allowed by search engines.
- Customer submits the Website to any link farms.
- Customer does not pay the monthly fee for more than two (2) consecutive months.
Should the service be suspended or cancelled due to a breach of terms by the Customer, the Customer will be liable to all reasonable costs that may have been incurred by RIMM, or parties acting on behalf of, or in conjunction with RIMM.
RIMM does not accept projects involving hate, racism or any website that violates the law or human rights. We reserve the right to accept or decline any proposed optimization service or any work by any party.
Payment, billing and cancellation
Customer may cancel his SEO contract at any time in the month prior to the final month. However, no refunds will be issued for remaining months; or time left in a current month. All fees are payable in advance and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- RIMM Set Up Fee is payable on sign-up.
- If you prefer to split your initial SEO payment over 3 or 4 months, this will be levied a 10% premium.
- Extra work, outside the regular scope of supply, will be charged at an hourly rate of $195 an hour, unless agreed upon otherwise.
- All monthly payments, cost and fees (both maintenance SEO and initial SEO if applicable) are to be paid by automatic credit card payments. These are charged every 29 days.
- Additional or other work will be invoiced on completion and require payment within 7 days from invoice.
- Invoices will be emailed on a monthly basis
- Cancellation of monthly SEO services can be done at any time in the month prior to your final month.
- Any outstanding monthly installments for the any SEO work or services become immediately due on cancellation.
Loss of Service
We accept no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other clients, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services.
All site content on this site, or any other site owned by RIMM or any of its owners, is copyright of RIMM LLC. The names, images and logos identifying RIMM or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of RIMM and/or third parties. RIMM has made all reasonable attempts to satisfy the requirements of Copyright. Should any Copyright issues arise please contact RIMM immediately through our contact form. RIMM will respond to any copyright enquiries within 24 working hours of receipt.
All links from this Website are provided for information and convenience only. RIMM cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
Use of Material
Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Use of material on this Website for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe legal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site. The permission above to use said material does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this Website. Those elements of the Website are protected by law, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by RIMM.
RIMM has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided through RIMM’s Website on the Internet is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors for which RIMM apologizes. RIMM makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Website, including hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from RIMM’s Website, and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice. RIMM accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in RIMM’s Website or any of the Websites owned by RIMM and any decisions based on information contained in these Website are the sole responsibility of the visitor. RIMM accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind, resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from any of RIMM’s Websites.
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this Website or any other of our Websites, or the sites to which they link to. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.
If one or more of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
Note: Your signature is not necessary on a printed copy of RIMM terms and conditions for the agreement to be legally binding upon yourself. Using our SEO services constitutes a virtual signature, having the same effect as if you had actually signed a printed copy of this agreement. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, amend or update these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all Websites governed by RIMM.